Casting Call for Money Moron
We are now casting for Money Moron’s second season . If you’re a Money Moron and you have someone willing to say so, or if you know a Money Moron that needs my help, head on over to the casting call.
While the first season focused on couples, the next will broaden out dramatically allowing all of you who aren’t in a couple relationship to get some help. You still need someone to nominate you. Or you can nominate someone who you feel could use a good dose of Gail.
Who can you nominate?
- your mom or dad if you don’t think they have enough saved for retirement or if they’re deeply in debt or fighting all the time about money
- your sister, brother, cousin or aunt if their money management is messin’ with their lives… and yours
- your best friend, roomie or workmate
- your business partner, employee or employer (wow! that’d be great eh?)
- your young’un if nothing you’ve said thus far has made a dent!
- your mate or prospective mate (Gail Rule: Don’t Marry a Money Moron!)
COBOURG – Saturday March 23, noon-3 p.m. Cobourg Lions Community Centre For More Info
LONDON – Mon Mar 25 (evening) | Western University
BRANTFORD – Tues Mar 26 (evening) | Wilfred Laurier University
TORONTO – Wed Mar 27, 3:20 PM | Seneca
The Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce is hosting Inspiration2Women on Thursday April 25, 2013. Come and be inspired by stories and messages from a Canadian Olympian, Expert Designer, Finance Guru (hee hee hee, can’t you just see me at the top of a mountain with a long, white beard?), Health and Wellness Expert and a renowned comedienne. Get more info here.
Have you been listening to my radio show on NewsTalk1010, which airs on Monday nights between 10 and midnight EST? Tune in to hear me talk about Life, the Universe and Everything… and Money too! Listen to the podcast here. Or you can download it from iTunes.
If you have a story you want to share on the radio, or a topic you’d like to talk about, send your idea and contact information to me at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing what you want to share on the radio!