14 Reasons To Be Debt-Free Forever
Posted by Gail | Filed under Credit Wise
- You can stop banging your head against the wall for having racked up debt. It’s gone. It’s impossible to describe how good it feels to owe nobody nuthin’. And imagine all the money you’ll save on Advil.
- You can quit your second, third and fourth jobs. Man, won’t it be great to sleep in on Saturday morning?
- You can breath. Having had the weight of that debt lifted off your chest, you can breath. It feels soooo gooood.
- You can live in the present, satisfying today’s needs and wants instead of paying for the past. Yah, you can have that latte with feeling like a total dick-wad because the money should be going to pay off your debt.
- You can brag to your kids and use your experiences to teach them about money so they don’t go into baaad debt. Hey, use your experience for good. And toot your own horn.
- You don’t have to worry about late fees and interest costs, where interest rates are going, and how the credit scoring system is jerking people around. You’re in the clear. They can all go to hell.
- You get to earn interest instead of paying interest. It may not be much, but it beats the pants of paying!
- You no longer have to dread going to the mailbox or answering your telephone.
- You can afford to save for your children’s education, your own retirement, and anything you want to buy. The future looks good.
- You can become the financial guru of your gang. Go ahead and try it. It feels fabulous to inspire and encourage family and friends to take control of their money and their lives.
- You can give. Y’know, there are only three things you can do with money: spend, save and give. You already know how good it feels to spend, that’s how you got into debt in the first place. And it’s a great feeling watching your money grow. Giving comes with it’s own rush.
- You can set goals and start working towards them? Want to own a home? Have a family? Go back to school? You can do it with a plan and the money you’re no longer spending on debt repayment.
- You can blow a raspberry at every credit app that comes through the door and every telemarketer who offers to lower your interest rate.
- You can write a success blog for me and tell everyone how you did it, shining a light on the path out of Debt Hell.